HONEYMOON IN ANDAMAN 5 NIGHTS & 6 DAYS – ITINERARIES
Arrival at Port Blair Airport & move to the hotel with our envoy. After lunch start the breathtaking trip to Corbyns Cove Beach, one of the most picturesque, coconut palm fringed beach, 7 kms away from Port Blair town, and to the Cellular Jail, a place of pilgrimage for all freedom loving people. One can also view the history of the heroic freedom struggle which is brought alive in a moving Light & Sound Show at the Cellular Jail. And evening is free from Shopping.
Early morning departure by MV. Makruzz or Coastal Cruise to Havelock Island (54 kms by sea from Port Blair). Enjoy your afternoon at the World Famous Radha Nagar Beach (Beach number 7). Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Havelock Island .
After a leisure breakfast, we sail for Elephant Beach in a Speed Shearing Boat. The travel time is around 45 minutes to reach Elephant Beach. This beach has one of the best coral reefs in the world & the underwater marine life is very lively & colorful. Snorkelling shall be provided for the couple out here. Please do not forget to take snacks for the trip and lots of drinking water & changing dress for the day trip or advised. After the completion of the coral island tour, return back to resort in Havelock Island.
Entire Morning at leisure. . Sail for Port Blair in the evening. Upon return from Havelock Island overnight stay at respective Hotel. Evening is free for shopping.
The voyage begins with a mesmerizing scrutiny in a boat to see under- water marine life and rarest varieties of corals by glass bottom boat and snorkeling in the North Bay. After North Bay, proceed to Ross Island, the erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British regime. The island presently houses the ruins of old buildings like Chief Commissioner’s House, Government House, Church, Bakery, Press, Swimming Pool, Cemetery, etc. and all in dilapidated condition. Harbour through a steamer in a Harbour Cruise which includes a trip to tiny, serene, beautiful island called “VIPER ISLAND” where the gallows is a sight to watch. Evening is free for shopping.
(OR)The day’s program begins with the sightseeing tour in and around the city like Fisheries Museum (Aquarium) – exhibits species of marine life peculiar to the islands, Anthropological Museum – displays tribal essential and artefacts’, Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika) – gives a good retrospect of the history, shells, Corals marine life, geography and archaeology of these islands. After lunch proceed to Chidiyatapu – famous for lush green mangroves, forest cover with numerous chirping birds and Sandy beach (Known as the Sunset Point). Evening is free for shopping.
Departure from Port Blair
Package Inclusions:Above Package Cost Is Per Couple And Includes
- 1. Accommodation on twin sharing basis with Daily Breakfast (05 No) .
- 2. AC Car for all the transfers and the possible local sightseeing as per the given itinerary.
- 3. Well experienced and bilingual driver till the departure.
- 4. Entry permits, entry tickets, ferry tickets and forest area permits.
- 5. Havelock Trip by Makruzz or Coastal Cruise (Premium / Executive Class Tickets).
- 6. Elephenta Island by Sharing Boat (As Per Weather Condition).
- 7. Snorkeling at Elephenta Island.
- 8. Ross Island, North Bay Island, Viper Island Boat & Entry Fee .
- 9. All the expenses related to the vehicle (toll, tax, parking, permits, driver batta, etc).
- 10. All the applicable taxes.
- 11. The above hotels are subject to availability, in case of non availability similar hotels will provide.
- 12. The above given rates for a couple.
- 13. All the rates are Net and Non commissionable.
Package Exclusions:Above Package Cost Does Not Include
- 1. Air / Ship fare to & from Port Blair.
- 2. Personal expenses such as laundry charges, telephone calls, camera charges, water activities etc..
- 3. Lunch & Dinner.
- 4. North Bay Island Water Activity (Any Type of Water Activity).